The HR Advisors Human Resource Compliance Audit provides an independent appraisal of your HR Practices to identify areas of compliance and/or non-compliance, and provide a plan for you to mitigate risk.
Investing in Outsourced Human Resource Services
A business should run like a clockwork, and Ed Peterson, Vice President of HR Advisors, Inc stresses the priorities business owners should focus on.
Human Resources Management Tool and Checklist
Our Human Resource Compliance Audit provides your management team with an independent appraisal of your current HR functions and practices. With an environment of frequently changing legal requirements, an audit can identify problem areas before they become costly or embarrassing to you. Our human resource service also provides you with a road map to intelligently plan your future needs.
The process includes the following:
- A structured query pertaining to all written documents and document review as necessary.
- An evaluation of any files and forms, organization charts, and memos that are in place.
- Interviews with key personnel to document management philosophy and current practices.
- Preparation of a written analysis of the HR functions in place and identified requirements for meeting compliance including identification of key action items and the timeline for completion.
After the audit, our consultant can assist in developing and providing the following vital tools as required:
- An Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- An Employee Handbook
- An equitable, competitive Compensation Program
- Job Analysis and Job descriptions for correct employee classifications
- New Hire Orientation Program
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Performance Reviews and Promotion Procedures
- Termination Process
- Hiring Processes
- Health and Safety Program
- Rules, Regulations and Discipline Procedures
The final Audit Report contains the following:
- Executive Summary
- Audit Observations and Recommendations
- Recommended Action Plan
We can also be engaged to work with the company on a longer term basis to respond to the Recommended Action Plan and/or Human Resource situations and issues as they develop.
For more information on our Human Resource Audit please CONTACT US.