Management & Employee Training
Proper HR training enhances a supervisor’s basic skills to create a positive work environment for employees, educates employees on the guidelines for appropriate interactions, rules and rights. HR Advisors' trainings are designed to help reduce the risk of the company’s exposure for insufficient practices and incorrect procedures.
Rapid growth and expansion, though a sign of increased potential, can bring with it stress and the resulting “people problems” that can filter down through an entire organization. A company that sets its sights on growth needs to establish a management strategy that deals with enhancing management’s supervisory skills, and prepares them to coach and reinforce the best supervisory skills in others. Management is also responsible for the way employees interact with each other. Guidelines, strategies and techniques for appropriate and consistent interaction are essential in today’s workplace environment.
Human Resources Training and Employee Relations Management
It is in the area of communicating and interacting with other people that a manager can be severely tested. In fact, it is the manager’s ability to perform in this area that usually spells the difference between success and failure in his or her job as well as creating a suitable work environment for employees.
The objectives of our training programs are as follows:
- To provide participants with useful and meaningful information on employee relations topics critical to the effective functioning of their jobs. Efforts will be made to explore practical strategies for motivating employees, how to use work to challenge and how to retain productive people.
- To provide an experiential learning climate characterized by high participant involvement. Participants will be asked to share and discuss approaches that have been effective for them, and will have the opportunity to informally discuss issues of current and mutual interest with other members of management.
- To provide participants with a renewed appreciation of themselves and their job contribution to their organization.
- To provide participants with the guidelines and strategies necessary for the appropriate interaction of employees with other employees, and management with employees.
The following topics are covered in our trainings:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- The Role of the Manager
- Successful Employee Interviewing and Selection
- Employee Appraisals, Coaching and Discipline
If you have any questions or would like to set up a Management and Employee Training , please contact us.